PVC flooring in muted Uni-white
PVC flooring in muted Uni-white (11,95€ /m²)
- Suitable for all residential areas in normal use (Class 22)
- Total thickness from 2,00mm with 0,2mm wear layer
- Easy to lay and very flexible
- If you want to glue the covering, we recommend fixing adhesive
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Sample order possible (see above)
Size selection: The PVC floor covering will be cut to size for you, which you can choose yourself. When choosing the size, we recommend that you round upwards so that you have enough play when laying and to prevent any measuring errors that may occur. The PVC floor can be easily cut to size with a sharp knife. A production-related tolerance of +/- 3 cm is possible.
Sample offer: In order to get a better idea, it is often helpful to have a small sample of the covering in advance. We will be happy to send you a small sample (approx. DIN A4 size, i.e. 20x28 cm) by post for a small fee, so that you can get an impression of the PVC covering in advance. (for ordering samples see above)
- Delivery is only free kerbside, the shipping company is not obliged to carry the goods to your home. Please check the goods on receipt for any transport damage and complain about this immediately. In the case of shipping by a forwarding agent, delivery usually takes 7-10 working days, the forwarding agent will then arrange a delivery date with you by telephone. Therefore, please provide a valid telephone number.
- The PVC is suitable for all residential areas in normal use . With heavy furniture, imprints may appear in the material after time.
- The costs of a possible Rücksendung are not refunded. Likewise, PVC that has already been processed (i.e. already glued, cut or heavily bent) is excluded from return.
- The PVC does not necessarily have to be glued to the floor, it is often sufficient to simply lay it professionally (depending on the spatial conditions). However, we generally recommend gluing the PVC. The interaction with underfloor heating works without any problems. We recommend using fixing adhesive, which can be removed later without leaving any residue.
- Please note that due to different display settings, the colouring on the pictures may differ from the actual product. If you have any concerns, we recommend that you order a DIN A4 sample in advance.
- The production and the desired cutting will be carried out within Germany (Made in Germany)
0 of 0 reviews