Shipping and payment information
In general, we offer the following payment options in our shop:
- Prepayment (bank transfer)
- Cash payment on collection (only in combination with the self-collection shipping method)
- Credit card (processing via PayPal, without PayPal account possible)
- Direct debit (processing via PayPal, without PayPal account possible)
- Purchase on invoice (processing via PayPal, without PayPal account possible, the money has to be transferred to PayPal, not to Alpha-Tex)
Additionally for registered dealers & business customers:
- Purchase on invoice (Up to a value of 1,200€ and only after we have approved you for this payment method after a credit check)
- 50% prepayment and 50% purchase on invoice (for amounts from 1.200€)
Terms of payment and possible deadlines are indicated on the order confirmation and invoice, which you will receive by e-mail during the ordering process.
In our shop we distinguish between the following basic shipping methods:
- Self-collection locally
- GLS parcel shipping (for goods to be shipped in parcel size)
- Spedition shipment (for large and bulky roll goods)
Should we not be able to serve your order - for example from insufficient stocks - we will contact you immediately. In the event of a return, we reserve the right to charge you parts of the return costs if the reason for the return cannot be clearly reproduced through our own fault (or that of the shipper).
GLS parcel shipping:
We can look back on many years of experience with GLS and can show a delivery time of 2-3 days in nearly 100% of the shipments (a delay of 1-2 days is possible in exceptional cases).
- Parcel notification: You will be informed by e-mail about the current shipment status and the expected delivery window.
- Location of choice: Using GLS services, you can specify a storage location (e.g. veranda, ...) or have the shipment stored in a GLS parcel shop.
- Further information on shipping with GLS can be found here
When shipping roll goods, we use various forwarding agencies specialising in roll goods. Depending on the size, scope of delivery and weight of your order, we will assign your delivery to one of our forwarding agents. The delivery time varies greatly depending on the area, usually the shipment is 5-6 working days after purchase from you, but in rare cases it can take up to 8 working days. A delivery at a requested date is possible against surcharge, provided that the desired date lies sufficiently in the future. You will find this option at the end of the order process before you complete the order.
We would like to point out that the forwarding agents are only obliged to deliver free kerbstone and are not legally required to transport the goods to your home. We also ask you to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt for possible transport damage in order to avoid any return shipping costs.