Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. Is shipping outside Germany also possible?
- Yes, basically we also offer shipping options to other European countries. So above all the neighbouring countries (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria, ...), but also other countries (Sweden, Finland, Spain, Italy, ...) are possible shipping destinations. The shipping costs result for each country individually. If you live in a country not listed for shipping by us and would like to buy from us, please contact us and let us make you an offer for shipping.
2. Can I pay with Apple Pay, Bitcoin or Sofort-Überweisung?
- No, only certain payment methods are possible. You can find a list of the payment methods offered by us in the menu item "Shipping and payment information".
3. Will I be informed of the status of the shipment and do I have to be at home for delivery?
- Yes, you will be informed by e-mail about the current status of your order and delivery. In general, it is highly recommended that you be present during the delivery time. Otherwise, the shipping service usually takes the product with them again and costs for a second delivery are due (only for shipping by a shipping company).
4. I do not understand the product information or special technical terms, but I am very interested in a certain product!
- During our office hours ( Monday - Friday from 9 - 17 o'clock) we are at your service. If you have any questions, the best way to contact us is by telephone or at any time via the contact form, which you can find in the main menu.
5. Can I return the product if I don't like it?
- Yes, you can make a return request up to 30 days after the purchase date (under the menu item Shop Service). However, if the reason for the return is not due to errors or delivery damage caused by us, it is possible that we will invoice you for the return costs and deduct them from the refund amount.
6. I am interested in a certain cut, which is not available in the shop!
- Please contact us before purchasing so that we can guarantee the possibility of a solution. As a rule, you will then buy the next larger size and we will note internally that the cut will be made to a special size for you!
7. How is the environmental aspect of the production process taken into account and in which country are the goods manufactured?
- Alpha-Tex takes the ecological aspects very seriously and produces very environmentally consciously. Instead of resource-consuming machines, skilled workers are used in production. The processing and production takes place on our premises and is therefore Made in Germany!
8. I am interested in a certain product, but would like a sample in advance!
- No problem, a sample order (DIN-A4 large piece) is possible for every item that we have in stock as standard. Simply call up the respective product and click on the "Sample" button. For material and dispatch we charge you a small flat rate and send you the sample afterwards!
9. I would like to pick up the product locally, when and how is this possible?
- Simply select the shipping method "self-collection on site" when placing your order, then we will produce your products and inform you when your order is ready for collection. Either you have then the possibility to pay locally, or pay comfortably already before via PayPal or similar!
10. I intend to purchase a large quantity and would like an individual offer!
- Occasionally it is possible that we can make you a special offer incl. quantity discount with large quantity acceptance. For this you should contact us best by telephone or by mail!
11. I would like to purchase a product, but the quantity I need is no longer in stock!
- Too bad, apparently we do not (no longer) have the desired product in stock. Depending on the product, it may be that larger quantities will soon be available again, or that this product is sold out and unfortunately no longer available!
12. I can't find my vehicle in the list and in the search, are there no car mats?
- Too bad, it seems like we don't have a template for your vehicle. However, you are welcome to send us a signed template (on paper, foil, etc.) - we will then make you a suitable carpet according to these dimensions.
13. Can the PVC be used every day without health risks, or can I suffer health risks from the substances it contains?
- No, PVC is not harmful to health! Although PVC partly contains plasticizers and other substances, it has no influence on human health.